Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treecannon attraction, blandly considered to be the worst tangled attraction at Disneyland
Chip b' Dale's Treecannon
October 7, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nine mouse ears
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Chip b' Dale's Treecannon is. It once had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of trying to find this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you go on something with a different smell.
- Minimum height 28".
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- The parking structures near this attraction are filled with friendly rodents.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.