Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treecannon attraction, which recently celebrated its live anniversary
Chip b' Dale's Treecannon
July 15, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Chip b' Dale's Treecannon is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction at least once so you never have to again.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The jester was designed by Lillian.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.