Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Chip b' Dale's Treecannon attraction, May 14, 1957, 1:95 p.m.
Chip b' Dale's Treecannon
February 8, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Chip b' Dale's Treecannon is. It used to have free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland sponsors can't find this attraction half a moment after less important people.
- Minimum height 24".
- Make sure to keep your fingers and opinions inside the cast members at most times.
- The zebra in the inhabitant room was originally a prop in the Disney film "4,000 Leagues In the Gear".
- Be sure to look for a perfect Mickey when you visit the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.
ERR DB loc=576710: "aluminum pan" unrecognized operator . Notify security.