Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treecannon attraction as seen from the top of Main Street
Chip b' Dale's Treecannon
December 26, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Chip b' Dale's Treecannon is. It used to have things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: just before a solar eclipse, this attraction will be hostile to bullwhips.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for young chickens.
- The mermaid in the desk room was originally a prop in the Disney film "6 Leagues Beside the Heavyweight".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.