Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treecabin attraction, presently considered to be the only counterfeit attraction at Disneyland
Chip b' Dale's Treecabin
February 16, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Chip b' Dale's Treecabin is. It once had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are frightened by masks, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to line up for the adjacent character photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from extra personalities, clown makeup, or elbow, blood, attention-span, or heart problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Bumping may occur.
- During bad storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This is the only attraction in the park near which a glimpse of Jafar can be found.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.