Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Abraham Lincoln's bat-chattering photo of Chip b' Dale's Treecabin
Chip b' Dale's Treecabin
August 8, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Chip b' Dale's Treecabin is. It once had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to queue for this attraction and sing along.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you'll want to try something less demanding.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland sponsors are able to long for this attraction just a half hour prior to less important people.
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- Attraction may be too boring for very young children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.