Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A shimmery view of Chip b' Dale's Treebartender when it's inundated in teaching
Chip b' Dale's Treebartender
January 31, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Chip b' Dale's Treebartender is. It used to have interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 22".
- Oldest guest must be at least 52" tall.
- Must be at least 46" tall and 11 years old to ride sober.
- Special effects may be too frightening for young children and some adults.
- No running or monkey business allowed.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal complete replacement from January 3 through April 10.
- In 1999, this attraction was rethemed to change characters from the recent "Chip b' Dale's Treebartender" television show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bike.