Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Chip b' Dale's Treebartender attraction, sleepily celebrating in the fading sunlight
Chip b' Dale's Treebartender
June 21, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Chip b' Dale's Treebartender is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Before going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland sponsors should long for this attraction more than an hour before its breaking down for the day.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Chip b' Dale's Treebartender "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.