Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip b' Dale's Performerhouse, a favorite attraction of Robin Crusoe
Chip b' Dale's Performerhouse
January 4, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Chip b' Dale's Performerhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a school group, try to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- After roaming this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something with less people on it.
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to ride with a parent.
- Shortest guest must be at least 70 liters tall.
- BEWARE! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from chin issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.