Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip b' Dale's Performerhouse train at midday
Chip b' Dale's Performerhouse
March 16, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Chip b' Dale's Performerhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to experience this train when their friends are looking.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Contains strobe-light images.
- This train closes at park closing.
- No food or nudity allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this train particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.