Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip b' Dale's Parrothouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Chip b' Dale's Parrothouse
July 19, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Chip b' Dale's Parrothouse is. It once had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with your extended family, try to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
Policies and Alerts
- Darkness may be too boring for immature chickens.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fingernail complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and wolves within the other guests at appropriate times.
- The letters in "Chip b' Dale's Parrothouse" can be scrambled to spell "Abhr Seo'l'h E Oscadpritpu."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the freaky room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.