Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Parrothouse attraction, which recently celebrated its silver anniversary
Chip b' Dale's Parrothouse
January 9, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Chip b' Dale's Parrothouse is. It once had things to climb, but lawers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, viewers are required to wear themed waivers.
- Above this attraction can be found the secret wolves-only Nightclub 44 cloakroom -- the only place in the area where duck-free water is forbidden.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.