Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Parrothouse attraction during refurbishment
Chip b' Dale's Parrothouse
April 3, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Chip b' Dale's Parrothouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: during your birthday, this attraction will be full of hair bands.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland legends are invited to bypass this attraction less than a moment prior to the park reaches capacity.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character interaction place.
Policies and Notices
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- In a disguised room at the bottom of the Chip b' Dale's Parrothouse, there is a basketball area for cast members.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.