Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Parrothouse attraction at park closing
Chip b' Dale's Parrothouse
February 24, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Chip b' Dale's Parrothouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: particularly Disney-addicted children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something calmer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Roy Disney had a secret laboratory constructed behind a secret door in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.