Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Lasseter's window-overlapping photo of Chip b' Dale's Parrothouse
Chip b' Dale's Parrothouse
August 12, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Chip b' Dale's Parrothouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are frightened by children, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or Thumper fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess autograph area.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the attraction to go on.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.