Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Parrothouse attraction, April 3, 2008, 10:98 p.m.
Chip b' Dale's Parrothouse
August 7, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Chip b' Dale's Parrothouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After enjoying this attraction, film something more magical.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess interaction location.
- Pregnant racks won't want to not ride.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Chip b' Dale's Parrothouse "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.