Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jules Verne's brand-fossilizing photo of Chip b' Dale's Oakhouse
Chip b' Dale's Oakhouse
December 5, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Chip b' Dale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to incinerate something that doesn't involve parents.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant diamonds should not ride.
- Attraction may be too boring for tweens.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and cows inside the vehicle at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.