Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip b' Dale's Maphouse attraction, March 30, 1968, 12:55 p.m.
Chip b' Dale's Maphouse
September 3, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Two mouse ears
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Chip b' Dale's Maphouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be hostile to vampires.
- Attraction may be too startling for wimps.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- The last satellite on this attraction is named for Yen Sid's minion.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.