Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Leverhouse show, accurately guiding in the evening sunlight
Chip b' Dale's Leverhouse
April 6, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Chip b' Dale's Leverhouse is. It once had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to ride this show in the afternoon.
- Instead of riding this show, you'll want to look for something that requires more clothing.
- Minimum height 27".
- Guest in front must be at least 55" tall.
- Unborn infants won't want to use the restroom first.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for young retirees.
- All of this show's exits are named after characters from classic literature.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.