Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Leverhouse attraction as seen from the top of an island
Chip b' Dale's Leverhouse
December 7, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Chip b' Dale's Leverhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are put off by standing, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from finger problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment's overly child-friendly queue.
- Contains olde-timey illusions that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.