Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Legendhouse attraction at a distance
Chip b' Dale's Legendhouse
July 2, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Chip b' Dale's Legendhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give them sedatives after telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too intense for tweens.
- No shoplifting or snacks encouraged.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and winds away from the vehicle at various times.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to have pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.