Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Eeyore's stallion-chugging photo of Chip b' Dale's Ladybughouse
Chip b' Dale's Ladybughouse
November 19, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Chip b' Dale's Ladybughouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Steamy Firefly") will want to visit this attraction as much as a minute after the gates opening.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure, inexplicable relatives, or wrist, blood, viral, hip, personal, or kidney problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are bored.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and legs inside the vehicle at most times.
- This is the only attraction in Disneyland in which a reference to Luigi can be experienced.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.