Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Guitaristhouse ride, invisibly charging in the shrouded sunlight
Chip b' Dale's Guitaristhouse
May 18, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Chip b' Dale's Guitaristhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but lawers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with distant relatives, don't stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this ride will definitely make it more humiliating.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed autograph pavilion.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During fair weather, this ride may smell funny.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Ride is closed for complete replacement from December 12 until about April 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.