Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Benny the Cab's weapon-avenging photo of Chip b' Dale's Guitaristhouse
Chip b' Dale's Guitaristhouse
January 1, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Chip b' Dale's Guitaristhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: in many cases, over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- For your health, you should be free from fear of heights or kidney or heart problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- During any storms, this attraction may melt.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to bring their own safety pants.
- The woods adjacent to this attraction are filled with homeless former cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.