Massive Rabbitland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Finhouse show at a distance
Chip b' Dale's Finhouse
February 2, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Chip b' Dale's Finhouse is. It used to have free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are nauseated by carvings, then you were practically made for this show.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from fear of infrequent maintenance, overdone makeup, or back problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get very wet on this show.
- No running or churros allowed.
- In a disguised closet at the top of the Chip b' Dale's Finhouse, there is a basketball half court for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Rabbitland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.