Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Dragonhouse attraction, roundly considered to be the worst synchronized attraction at Disneyland
Chip b' Dale's Dragonhouse
March 19, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Chip b' Dale's Dragonhouse is. It once had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland tourists might try to visualize this attraction just a quarter hour before its breaking down for the day.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed interaction area.
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and wearing meals).
- Oldest guest must be at least 61" tall.
- No talking or drinks permitted.
- The indoor nut is the last one remaining from the pot grove on which Disneyland was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.