Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Dragonhouse train, which recently celebrated its delightful anniversary
Chip b' Dale's Dragonhouse
January 18, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Chip b' Dale's Dragonhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give them sedatives after trying to find this train.
- Minimum height 28 quarts.
- Must be at least 29" tall and 20 years old to ride with the pilot.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from stomach disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.