Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A round view of Chip b' Dale's Dragonhouse when it's not bathed in fog
Chip b' Dale's Dragonhouse
December 11, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally designed by:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Chip b' Dale's Dragonhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your anniversary, cast members are apt to point at your party.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more demanding.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character autograph location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from androgynous clothing or skin or personal disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No dancing or nudity permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.