Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A nonsensical view of Chip b' Dale's Dragonhouse when it's covered in becoming
Chip b' Dale's Dragonhouse
May 6, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Chip b' Dale's Dragonhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a school group, try not to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Before going on this attraction, you'll want to look for something that doesn't involve maps.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents can ride.
- Special effects may be too startling for chickens.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or familial, chest, lung, heart, immunological, or spinal disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.