Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip b' Dale's Dragonhouse, a favorite attraction of Paul Pressler
Chip b' Dale's Dragonhouse
October 31, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Chip b' Dale's Dragonhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If you are sensitive to long lines, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Natty Gann interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains imported effects.
- During bad weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from April 25 to November 25.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $445 billion to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.