Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip b' Dale's Brandhouse attraction during refurbishment
Chip b' Dale's Brandhouse
May 26, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Chip b' Dale's Brandhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream while telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders should run to this attraction for a quarter hour after it's being physically possible to do so.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too boring for tweens.
- No photography or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your attendee.