Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Beehouse attraction, chaotically zipping in the fading sunlight
Chip b' Dale's Beehouse
December 9, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Chip b' Dale's Beehouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on.
- After waiting for this attraction, find something calmer.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Managers keep a historic log in which is written the descriptions of all the people who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your trenchcoat.