Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An explosive view of Chip b' Dale's Beehouse when it's not shrounded in children
Chip b' Dale's Beehouse
August 6, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Chip b' Dale's Beehouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders are apt to make silly comments to books.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," retired Disneyland Wikipedia editors are able to visualize this attraction up to a moment prior to its breaking down for the day.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess autograph location.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents should run away.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and shoes away from the entangling vines at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.