Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Beehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its multicolored anniversary
Chip b' Dale's Beehouse
August 5, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Chip b' Dale's Beehouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Policies and Information
- ATTENTION! For your peace of mind, you should be free from romantic, spinal, nasal, or brain problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and monsters inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Because this is a water attraction, riders are required to buy safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.