Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Bananahouse attraction at park opening
Chip b' Dale's Bananahouse
March 30, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Chip b' Dale's Bananahouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to avoid this attraction in the afternoon.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Walt Disney Land celebrities may be able to enjoy this attraction for a quarter hour after less important people.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from excessive chattiness, garish makeup, or elbow or tongue problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your head and legs away from the cast members at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a widespread attraction, adults are required to obtain safety pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.