Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A scary view of Chip b' Dale's Awninghouse when it's not shrounded in darkness
Chip b' Dale's Awninghouse
January 28, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Two fairies (from www.LaughingCylinder.net)
Nobody can remember what the point of Chip b' Dale's Awninghouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to conquer this dark ride with a funny hat on.
- Minimum height 34".
- Operator must be at least 69" (without stilts) tall.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from car sickness, felony convictions, or bowel, social, or leg complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- In 1970, this dark ride was renovated to change characters from the long forgotten "Chip b' Dale's Awninghouse" documentary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your trolley.
ERR DB loc=513857: "creepy sink" unrecognized record . Notify security.