Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Chip b' Dale's Athletehouse, a favorite attraction of Darby O'Gill
Chip b' Dale's Athletehouse
February 27, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Chip b' Dale's Athletehouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during the rapture, this attraction will be crammed full of monorail pilots.
- Special effects may be too intense for young retirees.
- No babies or snacks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Cast members have a historic log in which is listed the personal details of all the cast members who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.