Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Athletehouse attraction, accidentally degaussing in the morning park light
Chip b' Dale's Athletehouse
June 25, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Chip b' Dale's Athletehouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: in the middle of a power outage, this attraction will be dominated by dancing supervillains.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Explosions may be too intense for tweens.
- Bumping may occur.
- No running or drinks encouraged.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, viewers are required to have custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your driver.