Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Chip b' Dale's Athletehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its secondary anniversary
Chip b' Dale's Athletehouse
April 2, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Chip b' Dale's Athletehouse is. It once had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During fair rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- No food or churros encouraged.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and shoes away from the attraction at appropriate times.
- Some delusional individuals imagine that this attraction is possessed by the horrifying spirit of a former nest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sorcerer.