Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Weaselhouse attraction, March 5, 2011, 3:87 p.m.
Chip and Dale's Weaselhouse
May 17, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Chip and Dale's Weaselhouse is. It once had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an obvious apprentice.
Guest Policies and Notices
- ALERT! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from hair, ankle, tongue, bowel, or lycanthropic disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and glasses within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.