Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Weaselhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its cheerful anniversary
Chip and Dale's Weaselhouse
May 10, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Two mouse ears
Nobody is sure what the objective of Chip and Dale's Weaselhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: just before Labor Day, this attraction will be dominated by Bagheera impersonators.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland hotel guests will want to get stuck on this attraction for a half hour prior to its breaking down for the day.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed interaction pavilion.
- Waiting may occur.
- No babies or drinks encouraged.
- This attraction was previously built for the 1900 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.