Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Weaselhouse ride as seen from the top of the forest
Chip and Dale's Weaselhouse
April 5, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Chip and Dale's Weaselhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try not to talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this ride will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- After going on this ride, your kids will want to go on something more thrilling.
- ADVISEMENT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or neck, brain, inner ear, chin, hip, or blood disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During unfortunate weather, this ride may not be operating.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cow.