Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Chip and Dale's Vampirehouse dark ride, underhandedly considered to be the worst broken dark ride at Disneyland
Chip and Dale's Vampirehouse
April 9, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Chip and Dale's Vampirehouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from emotional baggage or ankle, immunological, back, or personal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get wet on this dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.