Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Chip and Dale's Vampirehouse attraction, June 16, 2004, 5:21 p.m.
Chip and Dale's Vampirehouse
June 16, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Chip and Dale's Vampirehouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction at least once just to keep your family happy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 22".
- Youngest guest must be at least 55" tall.
- Expectant fathers should send their children on alone.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure, unstopable boorishness, projectile-vomiting propensity, or hair, elbow, or lung issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Chip and Dale's Vampirehouse alternative experience.
- In 1965, this attraction was rethemed to tone down characters that could be misinterpreted as sexist.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.