Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Vampirehouse ride, electronically considered to be the worst vengeful ride at DisneyLand
Chip and Dale's Vampirehouse
December 9, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Rating for patients in comas:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Chip and Dale's Vampirehouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but lawers had it removed to steal some of the fun from DisneyLand.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After riding this ride, your kids will want to look for something more magical.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or Oogie fanatics, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 28".
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from delusions of grandure, projectile-vomiting propensity, or hip, shoulder, or chin disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.