Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip and Dale's Treetent, a favorite attraction of Andy Davis
Chip and Dale's Treetent
October 18, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Chip and Dale's Treetent is. It at one time had free beer, but lawers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction by yourself just to keep your family happy.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland tourists may be able to run to this attraction for an hour after the gates opening.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 43".
- Must be at least 55" tall and 2 years old to ride on Candlemas.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- It is alledged that Matt Ouimet's frozen seed is enshrined beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.