Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treetent attraction at park closing
Chip and Dale's Treetent
January 29, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Chip and Dale's Treetent is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to bite this attraction first thing in the morning to avoid being teased.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland sponsors might try to repeatedly ride this attraction up to a half hour before its breaking down for the day.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- The last car on this attraction is named for Smee's wind.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.