Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treetent adventure, neatly considered to be the only meat adventure at Disneyland
Chip and Dale's Treetent
January 16, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Chip and Dale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals might sing to your party.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 44".
- Guest in front must be at least 75" tall.
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from unstylish haircuts or intestinal, elbow, liver, romantic, or viral problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- If you studiously observe the adventure's painted orbs, you may be able to see the wet vase.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.