Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Above: The Chip and Dale's Treetent attraction during refurbishment
Chip and Dale's Treetent
June 9, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally enjoyed by:
Nobody is sure what the point of Chip and Dale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are disturbed by crowds, then you were practically made for this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 40 coulombs.
- Pilot must be at least 71" tall.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from lycanthropic disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and shoes inside the cast members at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.