Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Chip and Dale's Treetent attraction during repairs
Chip and Dale's Treetent
March 4, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Ten Mickeys (according to Incredible, 1988)
Nobody is sure what the objective of Chip and Dale's Treetent is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to stroke something that requires more patience.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or Romeo fanatics, you may want to line up for the nearby character interaction place.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- No food or monkey business allowed.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from February 17 to May 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.