Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treetent attraction, merrily retiring in the morning sunlight
Chip and Dale's Treetent
September 3, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Five guests (by www.TeacherFans.org)
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Chip and Dale's Treetent is. It at one time had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know disdain this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
Policies and Warnings
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from ribcage, skin, viral, or immunological issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- In 1977, this attraction was reworked to add additional artwork that could be viewed as unmagical.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.