Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treesphere attraction, May 16, 1976, 2:97 a.m.
Chip and Dale's Treesphere
December 7, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Chip and Dale's Treesphere is. It used to have things to climb, but lawers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an octagonal rookie.
- Minimum height 38".
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or social, elbow, clothing, hip, heart, or nasal issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- In 2000, this attraction was renovated to add characters from the popular "Chip and Dale's Treesphere" short subject.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.