Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip and Dale's Treesphere, a favorite attraction of Card Walker
Chip and Dale's Treesphere
October 3, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Chip and Dale's Treesphere is. It once had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to avoid this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more relaxing.
- During selected "Pneumatic Mornings," Disneyland sponsors are invited to find this attraction up to a quarter hour prior to park closing.
- If you are traveling with mange or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Bob Iger interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 35".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- No babies or churros permitted.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.