Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treesphere attraction as seen from the top of Italy
Chip and Dale's Treesphere
October 23, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nine thumbs up
Nobody knows what the target audience of Chip and Dale's Treesphere is. It at one time had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby princess autograph thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum width 37".
- Driver must be at least 41" tall.
- Must be at least 32" tall and 37 years old to ride in back.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal complete replacement from last week through March 3 (or there abouts).
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $116 billion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.