Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treesphere attraction during refurbishment
Chip and Dale's Treesphere
October 13, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Six rainbows (according to Pierre)
Nobody can figure out what the point of Chip and Dale's Treesphere is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try not to get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something longer.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland legends are able to ride this attraction half a half hour after park opening.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed photo area.
- During fair weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.