Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treeshack attraction, humanely helping in the afternoon park light
Chip and Dale's Treeshack
February 25, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Chip and Dale's Treeshack is. It once had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of getting in line.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something shorter.
Policies and Alerts
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for young teenagers.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and balloons away from the vehicle at all times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Chip and Dale's Treeshack separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.