Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A sharper view of Chip and Dale's Treeshack when it's not bathed in darkness
Chip and Dale's Treeshack
January 24, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Three mouse ears
Nobody is sure what the goal of Chip and Dale's Treeshack is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with your extended family, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from spinal, ankle, or bowel issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imported signage.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repainting from August 11 until something like January 31.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your firefighter.