Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treerat attraction during construction
Chip and Dale's Treerat
June 2, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Chip and Dale's Treerat is. It at one time had free beer, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from lycanthropic, knee, shoulder, social, or hair problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and legs within the wild animals at various times.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to obtain pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.