Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Chip and Dale's Treerat, a favorite attraction of Bobby Burgess
Chip and Dale's Treerat
August 25, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Chip and Dale's Treerat is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Policies and Warnings
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from novelty haircuts, felony convictions, or leg, kidney, or chest complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- In 2011, this attraction was updated to obscure images that could be viewed as not serious enough.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.