Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An inanimate view of Chip and Dale's Treerat when it's shrounded in children
Chip and Dale's Treerat
May 20, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Chip and Dale's Treerat is. It used to have interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction by yourself.
- You must be at least as tall as allowable to go on.
- Must be at least 55" tall and 36 years old to ride with a child.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from personal, tongue, shoulder, chest, or neck issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.