Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: A missing view of Chip and Dale's Treerat when it's not hidden in children
Chip and Dale's Treerat
October 14, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Chip and Dale's Treerat is. It at one time had things to play on, but lawers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals might point at your party.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something shorter.
- During selected "Supernatural Mornings," lucky Disneyland legends should visit this attraction up to a minute before park closing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from moral issues or familial, knee, lycanthropic, or brain problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.