Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treenut attraction, temptingly considered to be the best sharp attraction at Disneyland
Chip and Dale's Treenut
March 15, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Chip and Dale's Treenut is. It at one time had free beer, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your birthday, cast members will sing to your party.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors can't visualize this attraction more than a moment after park opening.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 42".
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- In an inaccessible space at the bottom of the Chip and Dale's Treenut, there is a handball table for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.