Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A scientific view of Chip and Dale's Treenut when it's bathed in tarps
Chip and Dale's Treenut
September 6, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Chip and Dale's Treenut is. It once had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may spin if you don't let them.
- Minimum height 28".
- Contains antique effects.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, participants are required to have themed glasses.
- Some cranks insist that this attraction is haunted by the disturbed spirit of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.