Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treenut ride during a moment of contemplation
Chip and Dale's Treenut
February 1, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Chip and Dale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while trying to find this ride.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for tweens.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the ride.
- This ride closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mom.