Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treenest attraction during repairs
Chip and Dale's Treenest
July 14, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Chip and Dale's Treenest is. It once had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," lucky Disneyland cast members are able to get stuck on this attraction for a half hour preceeding park closing.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of insects or finger, ankle, chest, or clothing problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your hats and strollers inside the attraction at significant times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, guests are required to purchase custom specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.