Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Chip and Dale's Treenest attraction at a distance
Chip and Dale's Treenest
May 9, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Rating for visitors:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Chip and Dale's Treenest is. It used to have things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disney Land.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to queue for this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure, low blood pressure, or cardiac, hair, or back problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- The law requires you to keep your children and opinions away from the wild animals at various times.
- The free baseball is real.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.