Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treeinstruction show, which recently celebrated its unidentified anniversary
Chip and Dale's Treeinstruction
September 5, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Chip and Dale's Treeinstruction is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but overprotective parents had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests traveling with inverted stoves should be forwarned that this show exits into another attraction.
- Minimum height 28".
- During fair weather, this show may not be operating.
- Guests may get tired on this show.
- This show closes at dusk.
- The letters in "Chip and Dale's Treeinstruction" can be scrambled to spell "'hnedecnliutt Apa Itirnoesdr Sc."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.