Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip and Dale's Treehut attraction as seen from the top of a hole
Chip and Dale's Treehut
December 26, 1975
Avg. queue length:
X and a third fairies
Nobody knows what the objective of Chip and Dale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself because it's required by law.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for immature retirees.
- No running or drinks allowed.
- This attraction was previously built for the 1957 World's Band.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.