Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treehut attraction during construction
Chip and Dale's Treehut
August 25, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Not recommended for:
Nobody can remember what the point of Chip and Dale's Treehut is. It once had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of getting in this queue.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something softer.
- Expectant fathers can ride.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Chip and Dale's Treehut alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.