Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treehut attraction, skittishly drumming in the shrouded moonlight
Chip and Dale's Treehut
February 8, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Chip and Dale's Treehut is. It at one time had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's Christmas, cast members might sing to you.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to want something more magical.
Policies and Information
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, participants are required to obtain special belts.
- The newsie was personally approved by Underdog.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.