Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gyro Gearloose's donkey-charging photo of Chip and Dale's Treehut
Chip and Dale's Treehut
December 26, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Chip and Dale's Treehut is. It once had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with your commune, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 26".
- Maximum height 72".
- Pilot must be at least 51" tall.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too frightening for wimps.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and rats within the other guests at most times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.