Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treehovel thrill ride, which recently celebrated its antebellum anniversary
Chip and Dale's Treehovel
March 17, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Chip and Dale's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know avoid this thrill ride before breakfast.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 25".
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- For your health, you should be free from skin, lung, or immunological complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- During inclement hail, this thrill ride may close unexpectedly.
- This thrill ride is based on a film made before you were born.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.