Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cruella De Vil's carriage-nearing photo of Chip and Dale's Treehovel
Chip and Dale's Treehovel
March 22, 1995
Avg. queue length:
35 minutes (or 8 minutes in metric)
Nobody can figure out what the point of Chip and Dale's Treehovel is. It used to have stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something that requires more clothing.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland legends might try to bypass this attraction half a minute preceeding its opening.
Policies and Notices
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for children.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Matt Ouimet was once reported enjoying this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.