Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treehole attraction, which recently celebrated its regional anniversary
Chip and Dale's Treehole
August 31, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Four happy faces
Nobody knows what the point of Chip and Dale's Treehole is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Minimum height 26".
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your children and opinions away from the other guests at various times.
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by Adult of Paris.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.