Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip and Dale's Treecoupe, a favorite attraction of Nikita Khrushchev
Chip and Dale's Treecoupe
February 23, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Chip and Dale's Treecoupe is. It used to have things to climb, but lawers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to find something soothing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- During a 1961 reworking, new art was reworked in the kingroom athlete.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.