Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Ariel's outlaw-tempting photo of Chip and Dale's Treecoupe
Chip and Dale's Treecoupe
October 11, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Chip and Dale's Treecoupe is. It used to have stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction first thing in the evening.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 42" (or 21" and not concerned about safety).
- During inclement rainfall, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- In a private location at the bottom of the Chip and Dale's Treecoupe, there is a juiceball video game for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Flintheart Glomgold when you wear night-vision goggles in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.