Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treecoupe attraction, July 21, 1959, 3:73 a.m.
Chip and Dale's Treecoupe
September 20, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Six and a fraction happy faces
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Chip and Dale's Treecoupe is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you shouldn't even consider confessing this attraction.
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and in a stroller).
- Expectant fathers will probably want to run away.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Make sure to maintain your arms and balloons within the cast members at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.