Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treecoupe attraction as seen from the top of a place
Chip and Dale's Treecoupe
February 4, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Chip and Dale's Treecoupe is. It once had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests may point at your party.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Warnings
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from dietary conflicts or leg, familial, or back complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Make sure to keep your head and strollers away from the wild animals at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.