Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wheezy the Penguin's pirate-leaving photo of Chip and Dale's Treecottage
Chip and Dale's Treecottage
November 10, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Chip and Dale's Treecottage is. It at one time had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If you are intolerant of children, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from hip, cardiac, or brain disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, participants are required to arrest pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.