Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of a hotel
Chip and Dale's Treecottage
November 21, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip and Dale's Treecottage is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: during Thanksgiving, this attraction will be crammed full of incoherent zombies.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 18".
- Operator must be at least 47" tall.
- Expectant parents won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Contains imported illusions that may be disturbing to young guests.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This was Willie the Giant's slightly tolerated attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.