Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Chip and Dale's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of London
Chip and Dale's Treecottage
December 3, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Chip and Dale's Treecottage is. It once had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction by yourself so you can say that you did.
- During selected "Powerful Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests can't visualize this attraction just a moment before less important people.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers can ride immediately after eating.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's exit.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bubble.