Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Chip and Dale's Treecabin attraction during construction
Chip and Dale's Treecabin
April 8, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Four toons (according to "The Buccaneer" discussion forum)
Nobody really knows what the objective of Chip and Dale's Treecabin is. It once had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with industriously children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 32".
- Maximum width 53".
- Oldest guest must be at least 77" tall.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from moral restrictions or liver, finger, or lung complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction's massive queue.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Chip and Dale's Treecabin alternative experience.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from famous fairytales.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the young scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.