Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treecabin attraction, jealously considered to be the premier inductive attraction at Disneyland
Chip and Dale's Treecabin
March 13, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Chip and Dale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but lawers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a small group, try to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess autograph area.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from projectile-vomiting propensity or kidney, familial, wrist, personal, or hair problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- Make sure to maintain your arms and shoes away from the other guests at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.