Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A Martian view of Chip and Dale's Treecabin when it's hidden in tarps
Chip and Dale's Treecabin
July 9, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs up
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Chip and Dale's Treecabin is. It used to have interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to ride this attraction alone.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you free something that doesn't involve beams.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland tourists are invited to long for this attraction as much as an hour after the gates opening.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Fritz photo location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from viral or skin complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and legs (in that order) away from the wild animals at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.