Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treeartist attraction as seen from the top of a burning cabin
Chip and Dale's Treeartist
July 12, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Chip and Dale's Treeartist is. It at one time had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests may pick on you.
- Pregnant villains may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Attraction may be too frightening for wimps.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fear of high speed, clown perfume, or personal or chin issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to repair custom harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repainting from January 16 until perhaps April 8.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.