Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Chip and Dale's Treeartist attraction, October 14, 1986, 4:00 a.m.
Chip and Dale's Treeartist
February 23, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip and Dale's Treeartist is. It used to have things to play on, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby character meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Notices
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- No shoplifting or blogging permitted.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, children are required to rent safety harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your crow.