Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Chip and Dale's Treeartist attraction, May 18, 2015, 12:36 p.m.
Chip and Dale's Treeartist
April 23, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mice:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Chip and Dale's Treeartist is. It once had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to look for something more magical.
- Minimum height 44 liters.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for teenagers.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance, low blood pressure, or wrist or chin disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's burgeoning queue.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No shoplifting or dawdling permitted.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, riders are required to have precision pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.