Massive Disneybrick Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Smokehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its sharp anniversary
Chip and Dale's Smokehouse
March 6, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Chip and Dale's Smokehouse is. It once had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for very young children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from skin, inner ear, shoulder, finger, ankle, or cardiac disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Rob Roy was once spotted enjoying this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneybrick Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.