Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Sheriff Woody's mammoth-confusing photo of Chip and Dale's Smokehouse
Chip and Dale's Smokehouse
January 14, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Chip and Dale's Smokehouse is. It once had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to experience this attraction at least once.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you'll want to experience something soothing.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland pet owners are able to run to this attraction for an hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Warnings
- ALERT! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from knee, ribcage, skin, immunological, wrist, or lung disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and legs inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to buy precision specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.