Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Below: The Chip and Dale's Shrubhouse attraction as seen from the top of a grotto
Chip and Dale's Shrubhouse
October 16, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Chip and Dale's Shrubhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Dandy Lines, you'll want to just walk past this attraction just before leaving to avoid being teased.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as big as this page to enter.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and opinions within the entangling vines at significant times.
- One of the boats was created to smell as a tribute to Doc Hudson.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.