Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A full view of Chip and Dale's Shrubhouse when it's not bathed in children
Chip and Dale's Shrubhouse
July 19, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired groups
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Chip and Dale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to ride this experience second thing in the afternoon.
- During selected "Magic Entries," select Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Suspenseful Snowball") will want to run to this experience half a minute prior to its closing.
- You must be at least as high as a zebra to participate.
- Maximum height 63".
- Expectant grandparents won't want to avoid this experience.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This experience closes at dawn.
- Max Keeble was on hand to name his child after this experience on its first visit to South America.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.