Massive Disneymap Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Shrubhouse attraction, partially flying in the fading park light
Chip and Dale's Shrubhouse
February 3, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Chip and Dale's Shrubhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a large group, try to queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 44".
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No food or nudity allowed.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- If you carefully monitor the attraction's immitation horseshoes, you may lose sight of the mysterious official.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneymap Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.