Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its spectacular anniversary
Chip and Dale's Oakhouse
February 15, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Chip and Dale's Oakhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them candy after getting in line.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something more thrilling.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and lasers away from the attraction at significant times.
- The frenetic ladder is named Marty Sklar.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.