Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: A manual view of Chip and Dale's Nightmarehouse when it's bathed in racks
Chip and Dale's Nightmarehouse
July 7, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Chip and Dale's Nightmarehouse is. It at one time had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are intolerant of cuteness, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess interaction place.
- Pregnant folks won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- No food or churros permitted.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.