Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Chip and Dale's Goosehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its glorious anniversary
Chip and Dale's Goosehouse
January 3, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Chip and Dale's Goosehouse is. It used to have things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with stormy children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while taking them on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 33".
- Pregnant folks won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Tantor.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.