Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Columbia's ram-delighting photo of Chip and Dale's Gadgethouse
Chip and Dale's Gadgethouse
December 20, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Chip and Dale's Gadgethouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are disturbed by cuteness, then you will want to avoid this train.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- Guests may get very compressed on this train.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this train's exit.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This is the first of the few trains that has not malfunctioned since the land began construction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the empty scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.