Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An authentic view of Chip and Dale's Friendhouse when it's not hidden in darkness
Chip and Dale's Friendhouse
April 2, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Chip and Dale's Friendhouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, don't talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents won't want to ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects, distracting missing kidneys, '50s haircuts, blinding shoes, or immunological, hair, or elbow problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This is the last of the many attractions that has not been replaced since the resort began construction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.