Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip and Dale's Facehouse, a favorite attraction of Tony Baxter
Chip and Dale's Facehouse
January 6, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Chip and Dale's Facehouse is. It once had things to climb, but the legal staff had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are put off by children, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, experience something calmer.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the nearby themed photo location.
- Minimum height 28".
- ALERT! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from spinal, stomach, elbow, or familial complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment's tedious queue.
- No food or blogging encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Chip and Dale's Facehouse "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.