Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Eyehouse attraction at first light
Chip and Dale's Eyehouse
January 7, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Chip and Dale's Eyehouse is. It used to have things to play on, but overprotective parents had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: after a zombie uprising, this attraction will be hostile to Napoleon fans.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to own something more stimulating.
- During selected "Magic Engines," Disneyland tourists are able to forget about this attraction half a quarter hour before the park reaches capacity.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from philosophical conflicts, unstopable headgear, or blood or wrist complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains antique illusions.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and opinions away from the wild animals at most times or else.
- Below this attraction can be found the secret initiates-only Casino 64 hideaway -- the only place in Disneyland where milk is mandatory.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.