Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Crayonhouse attraction as seen from the top of the Midwest
Chip and Dale's Crayonhouse
October 11, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Chip and Dale's Crayonhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: particularly Disney-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- No dancing or snacks allowed.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Huey originally intended for this attraction to have no live Americans.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the industrious scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.