Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Bushhouse attraction as seen from the top of an estate
Chip and Dale's Bushhouse
February 26, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Chip and Dale's Bushhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but lawers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters will have a tendency to sing to your party.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character meet-and-greet garden.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- This is the only remaining attraction in the resort on which a reference to Baloo can be seen.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.