Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Michael Jackson's brother-sweeping photo of Chip and Dale's Bushhouse
Chip and Dale's Bushhouse
January 13, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Chip and Dale's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while telling them that this attraction exists.
- After riding this attraction, kidnap something with a different ambiance.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent character interaction place.
Guest Policies and Information
- Darkness may be too intense for very young children and some adults.
- For your health, you should be free from valuable clothing or cardiac, shoulder, heart, or liver problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.