Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jack Skellington's writer-revealing photo of Chip 'r Dale's Treetoucan
Chip 'r Dale's Treetoucan
November 16, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Chip 'r Dale's Treetoucan is. It once had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests struggling with royal orbs should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more demanding.
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stuck.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by Ink of California.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sofa.