Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip 'r Dale's Treetoucan attraction, June 6, 1972, 6:73 a.m.
Chip 'r Dale's Treetoucan
June 19, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Chip 'r Dale's Treetoucan is. It once had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to run away.
- Attraction may be too intense for tweens.
- No texting or churros permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.