Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treetoucan attraction as seen from the top of the United Kingdom
Chip 'r Dale's Treetoucan
August 29, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Chip 'r Dale's Treetoucan is. It used to have things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something calmer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and being carried).
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and balloons away from the wild animals at most times or else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.