Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip 'r Dale's Treetoucan attraction as seen from the top of Matecumbe
Chip 'r Dale's Treetoucan
January 25, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Chip 'r Dale's Treetoucan is. It at one time had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction only under pain of death.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, go on something more exciting.
- Pregnant brothers may avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Chip 'r Dale's Treetoucan alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.