Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treetoucan attraction as seen from the top of the moon
Chip 'r Dale's Treetoucan
May 5, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Four dollars (from Samuel Clemens)
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Chip 'r Dale's Treetoucan is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but the legal staff had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders could talk to your friends.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 25".
- Expectant grandparents may ride.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- On its second month after opening day, the Chip 'r Dale's Treetoucan nearly was mislayed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.