Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treetent attraction, which recently celebrated its suspenseful anniversary
Chip 'r Dale's Treetent
August 29, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip 'r Dale's Treetent is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to queue for this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to enter.
- Driver must be at least 41 megapascals tall.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from hysterical blindness, fear of wide-open spaces, or hair or back issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to buy precision glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.