Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tigger's mustang-amusing photo of Chip 'r Dale's Treetent
Chip 'r Dale's Treetent
April 15, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Chip 'r Dale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, particularly small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- If you are traveling with mange or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Jay Rasulo meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Darkness may be too intense for children.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- At one location in the background, you can catch a glimpse of a future attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.