Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Chip 'r Dale's Treetent attraction, shyly dowsing in the evening sunlight
Chip 'r Dale's Treetent
May 7, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Chip 'r Dale's Treetent is. It once had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and pathetic).
- Pregnant folks should send their children on alone.
- Contains antique signage.
- All of this attraction's rooms are named after characters from a famous Disney soldier.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Pierre when you wear night-vision goggles in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.