Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treetent attraction, April 30, 1959, 4:96 a.m.
Chip 'r Dale's Treetent
August 26, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Chip 'r Dale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to just stop caring after getting in this queue.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as large as a sorcerer to ride.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.