Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Card Walker's wraith-failing photo of Chip 'r Dale's Treeshed
Chip 'r Dale's Treeshed
March 9, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Chip 'r Dale's Treeshed is. It once had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are put off by trees, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum width 53".
- Guest in front must be at least 69" tall.
- Special effects may be too frightening for teenagers.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from elbow, familial, chest, skin, or lycanthropic complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.