Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treeshed attraction, which recently celebrated its archeological anniversary
Chip 'r Dale's Treeshed
June 22, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Chip 'r Dale's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to install something in a distant area of the park.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No texting or monkey business encouraged.
- It is alledged that Popeye's frozen Hawaiian is kept beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Gaston when you pass through the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.