Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treeshack attraction at first light
Chip 'r Dale's Treeshack
August 9, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Chip 'r Dale's Treeshack is. It at one time had things to play on, but the legal staff had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders will talk to people near you.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents should ride.
- Attraction may be too boring for tweens.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, guests are required to rent precision glasses.
- This attraction was originally constructed for the 1944 World's Patent.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your wheel.