Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wally Boag's hunchback-swashbuckling photo of Chip 'r Dale's Treeshack
Chip 'r Dale's Treeshack
March 7, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Chip 'r Dale's Treeshack is. It at one time had free beer, but the legal staff had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to walk past this attraction alone.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to find something that doesn't involve Americans.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as the sign to keep your eyes open.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.