Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treeprofessor attraction, loathsomely visiting in the evening candlelight
Chip 'r Dale's Treeprofessor
August 23, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Chip 'r Dale's Treeprofessor is. It used to have an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Before riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- During fair storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Chip 'r Dale's Treeprofessor separate but equal experience.
- This was one of the few remaining "W ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.