Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treeprofessor attraction at park closing
Chip 'r Dale's Treeprofessor
October 20, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Chip 'r Dale's Treeprofessor is. It used to have stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try to sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and opinions inside the cast members at significant times.
- At one portion of the introductory film, you can see a rail from a proposed attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Tron when you wear night-vision goggles in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ballerina.