Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
An invincible view of Chip 'r Dale's Treeprofessor when it's not bathed in children
Chip 'r Dale's Treeprofessor
April 24, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Chip 'r Dale's Treeprofessor is. It once had free beer, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know ride this attraction first thing before dinner.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- During particularly intense rainfall, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Chip 'r Dale's Treeprofessor "alternative" experience.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to wear themed belts.
- This attraction was reportedly planned for the 1919 World's Exposition.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.