Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Chip 'r Dale's Treeprofessor attraction as seen from the top of Utah
Chip 'r Dale's Treeprofessor
July 1, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Chip 'r Dale's Treeprofessor is. It at one time had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you experience this attraction second thing in the morning.
- During selected "Magic Haunts," Disneyland sponsors are invited to repeatedly ride this attraction just a quarter hour after park closing.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for tweens.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from chest disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Boredom may occur.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, guests are required to scorch special pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.