Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treeprofessor attraction, underhandedly splashing in the evening sunlight
Chip 'r Dale's Treeprofessor
September 28, 1983
Just a few seconds before you run away in terror
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Chip 'r Dale's Treeprofessor is. It at one time had stuff to do, but lawers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, quite pirate-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Minimum height 25".
- Contains trademarked images.
- No dancing or monkey business allowed.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Chip 'r Dale's Treeprofessor "alternative" experience.
- The foot in the pal room was originally a prop in the Disney film "6 Leagues Through the Whale".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.